Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

ITS CRAZY!!

No! I haven't died. Or gone to some third world country. Or even loose my wifi. No. Its much much worse.

I.
Got.
A.
Lead.

In the schools annual Spring Musical!
I am Duchess Maria from Me and My Girl.
WHICH IS AWESOME!!!!
Theres a bunch of pissed off seniors... But I worked hard for this!!

And.
I.
Got.
A.
Boyfriend.

Which is also awesome! My family loves him. He loves my family. I love his family. They love me. Its so satisfying it makes me sick. But its beautiful!

Anyways. Things will be a little quiet around here. But I'll try to keep posting on the productions and sometimes the boyfriend.

And for my Nettle fans. DONT WORRY! I'm still working on it! I'll post whenever I can!

2 comments:

  1. Well How-D-Do! break a leg kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's fantastic! I had a lead in one of my high school musicals and it was one of the most joyous moments of my life. Live it up!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Snide Remarks?